Thursday 28 September 2017

Term Reflection 2017

  1. Where is your favourite place in our classroom (or school)? Why?
the court because we have basketball hopes and it is fun  

2.What is something you did this term that you think you will remember for the rest of your life?

when I got a league ball and kick it in the basketball hoop on accident and it was for half way  


3.What is your favourite part of the day in our class? Why?


games because we don't have to do work and they are fun 

4.What is something you taught your teacher or classmates this term?


I taught declyn to paper mache



3 comments:

  1. hey liam can you please have a look at this I can't see IT.

    thanks

    ReplyDelete

1. Introduce yourself.
2. Tell me a joke, something funny to engage me.
3. Make your comment meaningful, useful, inspirational.
4. Don't be an egg.
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback or make some new connections too!

Thanks,
Liam