Wednesday 21 March 2018

Cave stream

The thing that really amazed me was that the rock on the sides of the cave dead things. When my feet and body touch the freezing cold water My whole body went fully num. When we stop and turned off all our lights and we were in pitch black, it made me feel like how it was when there was no light. Another cool thing about the cave was it started off just being a little hole but the water cut it out into the shape it is now. 

The hardest bit for me was getting up the waterfalls. The coolest part was being able to go through the little side bits of the cave, there was a really cool one where you climb up a side cave and you are up top and you can see people walking through the cave. In the first part of the cave, the water was up on my neck and that was that first and the first part the water was freezing but at the end, I was jumping in the water. The scariest bit was getting out of the cave because you had to climb and then pull yourself across and the edge of the cliff was right there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

1. Introduce yourself.
2. Tell me a joke, something funny to engage me.
3. Make your comment meaningful, useful, inspirational.
4. Don't be an egg.
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback or make some new connections too!

Thanks,
Liam