Wednesday 26 September 2018

my last run

my last ran in taiao. What I have learned for the run is never take the easy way out like the day after cross country we did our run. Also, my mental grit waking up every day thinking that I might do a 2.8 run today. knowing that I am getting fitter by my graph and knowing that I'm fitter than most NewZealanders. saying yes to do the run every day and not bring a note so I don't have to it. I think that me doing a run every day improves my school work. At the start, I thought that this was a waste of time but now I have seen the imprint in my school work and all my sports and now I know that it is not a waste of time. I have run 164 kilometer 



1 comment:

  1. Liam, I completely agree! On the days I don't run, I am grumpy and tired!

    ReplyDelete

1. Introduce yourself.
2. Tell me a joke, something funny to engage me.
3. Make your comment meaningful, useful, inspirational.
4. Don't be an egg.
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback or make some new connections too!

Thanks,
Liam